1. Contract Signing
The items below are steps in the process, and are in the contract.
2. Scripting appointment to be made
Scripting session at advertiser’s premises = with one decision maker.
30 minutes to 1.5 hours, usually.
Calendarize a filming date.
3. Script is faxed back for approval and signature.
Production from the script = one commercial, one V.O., etc. See the contract’s “Description of services,” regarding extra charges.
4. Discuss options
Talent, site, make-up, lipstick, colorful clothing (bright, not pastel) , and flowers/bouquets, etc.
[Females’ clothing options/changes – colors]
[No “talent” fees are included in the contracted amount.]
5. Music type / tempo / mood; color aversion
6. Filming is done
Confirm cancellation fee policy.
[Tell employees about filming, days ahead of time]
7. Commercial on DVD [YouTube?] is brought to advertiser for approval.
[One set of changes may be made, cost free.]
8. “Acceptance” fee is due and payable.